I am now 3 months old...inching towards the century mark...Past one month has been hectic to say the least.
- The JetStar air travel experience from Bangalore to Singapore at 4 AM in the morning to start off... Someone should tell those wise folks over at JetStar to have a flight at a more convenient hour, not for me of course but for older people. Thankfully, Appa was over at the airport to pick us up at Changi.
- Visiting chinna paati Shanthi & Krishnan chinna thatha and my chithis, Vidhya and Sathya, and Manoj chithappa.
- My first ride on the pram(Amma calls it my Mercedes) to the Ruthra KaliAmman Temple.
- My first trek to Telok Blangah Hill Park with Appa, Amma, Thatha and Paati.
- Being visited by Bhaskar periappa and Nirmala periamma.
- Being rocked by Paati on my very own Jhula.
- Eating koozhu while listening to Amma singing rhymes.
- Being cooed at over the webcam by Raghu chithappa, kollu-thatha and family.
- Being given daily massage by Amma.