Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Hi.. I am Om

I am told that whenever someone learns a new computer language the first program that is taught is "Hello World".

Here I am, and a warm Hello from me, Om, to everyone!!!

I was born on September 5, 2006 at 6:22 PM in Nagpur. I decided to wait for Appa to come to Nagpur from Singapore before coming into this world. Sep 5 is apparently, Teachers' Day in India in honor of former President, Dr. S. Radhakrishnan, and I decided to do share my birthday with him. In fact, Amma & Appa say Sep 5 is fitting because Amma, Paati, and her periamma paati are all teachers.

I know I am going to be called Om because Appa & Amma have been calling me that for a long time now. However, the formal naming ceremony, Punyavachanam is going to be held on the 18th September at Nagpur. I am going to meet Thatha & Paati from Bangalore, Gauri athai, and Raghu chittappa who are flying down to meet me.

No comments: