Sunday, June 06, 2010

Feb 2009 update

Brrrrr... February can get very cold in Ambikapur. I got a chance to experience winter in Ambikapur. That was a month of many firsts..
Seeing the buffalos grazing near naani's house..














Winter in Ambikapur





Lacchhi-paati gets me a new toy everytime she returns back from school and I now have a good collection of those toys and I enjoy playing with them.





Here's my favorite "Rock-On" pose alongwith Shubham. I enjoy playing with him every evening and watching the sun-set sitting on the stairs.









I have my own little special bathtub. And I enjoy my weekend massage and then a bath at Aayu's place. 



Spring is also in the air now.. The garden has started blooming with many flowers - lotus, dahlia, roses, marigolds and many more. And its such a great experience watching them grow and enjoying them.Gardener Dhananjay-bhaiya also gave me some gardening lessons.















We then went to Nagpur for a surprise visit for my thatha's 70th birthday wishing my Nagpur thatha, my Nagpur paati and meeting my cousins Ankita and Uday.


















































































I also had some great fun pulling out home-grown carrots and tomatoes.





I have now also started prayers to Surya the sun god. My Sweety mausi offers jal (water) everyday to Sun and I have also picked up the practice. I love Sweety mausi so much that I call her Sweety mother (just like Lord Krishna has two mothers - Devaki and Yashoda). For everything starting with brushing teeth to sleeping, I look for Sweety mausi.











My neighbour Guddu-maama gives me a daily motorcycle ride.














































































I have my own little special bathtub. And I enjoy my weekend massage and then a bath at Aayu's place.



I also visited the school that Amma studied in and also where she taught for awhile.












No comments: