Sunday, May 13, 2007

Update 1: 8 Months

For folks who are following this blog, apologize for the lack of updates for the past 3-4 months, been too busy discovering a lot of things.
Where shall I start

Appa took off during Chinese New Year holidays and we took this opportunity to visit Chennai & Bengaluru. In Chennai, I saw my kollu-thatha-paati, (great-grandparents) for the first time, chinna Thathas, Raja & Viswam and chinna Paatis, Lalitha and Vasanthi. My beautiful atthai Meena was preparing seriously for her 10th exams although she took some time out and treated me to a dance. My chithappas Hari and Vijay also got to know me. Also, I had a chance to visit some others of my own age group at this organization called Udavum Karangal (Helping Hands). I also visited an interesting organization called Lifecell, which stores stem cells from umbilical cord. Appa says this will become more popular in the future. I also met my cousin Pradyumnan, Preeti chithi, Babu chithappa, Thatha, Paati.

In Bengaluru, Bangalore (these names will continue to confuse me), my thatha and paati were overjoyed to see me and Raghu chithappa had arrived from Mumbai to surprise us. I also attended some get-togethers with Appa and Amma's pals from school and college. I also met Babu maama who had come over from his hostel to see me.

No comments: